Saturday, March 23, 2013

[INM] - IN THE LANGUAGE OF PROPHETS - [INM]




         [INM] - IN THE LANGUAGE OF PROPHETS -[INM]









(draft of hand written text in first photo) 

I suppose at this juncture it would be best to bid you welcome. Let me begin by quoting an ancient philosopher commonly known in this place as Plestonax: the wise fool. . .

In His work of writings: Vektorspace, abstractions and meanings, possibly the largest work of hand bound leather pages written in human blood within the Arcivesex Vektoromus, he states this rather curious observation.

"Vektorspace is a cosmic blip devoid of meaning. Its entire history is bound inside the minds eye of no one imparticular who exists in a universe parallel to the sub dimensional spherical mass of its construction.

"Vektorspace is a Dyson Sphere powered by an artificial Super Nova in a constant state of implosion. Its entirety is represented by the iconic musings of these pages as an equation [7][O][T][X] . This equation in turn represents a frequency scribbled down and then promptly forgotten. It will exist only until the page is thrown away."


Now then, let me chime in on dear Plestonax with my own verbose platitudes: He who stares at Vektorspace, its abstractions  its meanings is both its judge and sole witness.

Should he be a wise man, he can appoint himself its Jury. Should he be a fool, he will inevitably be its executioner. Should he be a woman, then she might equal herself to man up to the occasion! Rest assured, the irony of this statement shall become delicious for you in time I promise, but I digress! [7][O][T][X] is after all just a poor echo of a  reflection of the most invisible corners of its creator's realm.

Who knows that creator could have been me.  It could have been you, but then again you'd think I would make more sense if it was. Of course after all you would remember something like that wouldn't you? You would remember it Just like you would remember what you ate for lunch a weak or so ago.

Its funny, because to add to the previous serving of delicious irony in our midst, IT IS I who remembers what you ate for lunch over a weak ago. I served it to you! Do you recall? We joked over how you would forget. If memory serves me, you insisted you wouldn't. You also spoke of how I was being ridiculous, about how everything I was preaching to you was akin to the musings of a delusional fool. Funny it seems your the one who is struggling to put together the pieces at this hour. Perhaps our friend Plestonax is amused posthumously, it seems on account of this there is a meaning to his scribbling after all excuse me while I chuckle involuntarily!

So, do I have your attention yet? Good!

You see, with all these things in mind it could be I watching you right now. Maybe I'm standing behind you, or tracking you with some open source app. Maybe I was never anywhere near you at all. Perhaps I hid for years behind the smile of your dearest friend. The only fact that can be stated for sure is that you exist to me as much as I do to you right here at this time. It is you who has my undivided attention at this hour.

Excuse me while I chuckle involuntarily once more. . . 

So, for the next undefined period of time I suppose such fools wisdom can count for something. As long as your interest holds, I invite you to explore this place we have created together. Come find me. I'm in here, I always have been. The frequency opens the door held shut by [7][O][T][X] spoken in the language of prophets no tongue can utter.

Perhaps this fanciful Wheres Waldo was not what you had in mind, but Its the best this stagnant form of communication is capable of. It may interest you to know I had to place this gateway text here long before you ever conceived of it. I did so on the off chance the cheese ball curiosity of such a concept would encourage you to venture further. Tell me, is it working?

Well, irregardless of weather it is or not, a string of events have now been set into motion upon the reading of this book which will play out towards their inevitable conclusion with or without your carefully self scripted involvement. You are a part of the equation weather you realize it or not. Your inaction will have just as great an effect as any action you commit to from this point forward. Wouldn't it be cute if there where a group of over bloated shadowy individuals who had nothing better to do with their time than place bets on weather or not you would turn the page. I've got a bit riding on this myself. I won't tell you where i placed my bet lest it influence you one way or the other.

You do recall you where here before with me don't you? No probably not yet. Well, I guess going into detail on why you decided to erase your own memory would be a waste of time. If I still have your interest at this point, good, go ahead, have an involuntary chuckle yourself! You also made me set the machine to program you not to believe a word I say. Isn't it amazing how voluntarily malleable we are. Its even more amazing how often we stubbornly deny it.

when you feel ready choose a symbol on the map on the opposite page. It will give you the access to the Arcivesex Vektoromus. This is the link to the center of this place called Vektorspace. It may be somewhat confusing at first but the laws of physics in this place are strange enough for this world as it is understood by its inhabitants to be physically flat. The well rounded logic of your domain you will see is useless here.

This flat world and its high tech archives are Powerd by Kronos an artificial intelligence which keeps its Dyson sphere planetoids and flat land masses in rotation around the engineered stable permanently imploding supernova. It really is quite the tourist destination you really should have bought the T Shirt when you were here not too long ago, before that Lunch I was telling you about earlier.

Well, that's enough from me for now.

See you on the other side.

                                                                         -[NKS]| | | 

No comments:

Post a Comment